DDOE has been invited to participate in various events taking place during Dupont Green Week!
Daily events will take place around the Dupont Circle area – including a number of Roundtable Discussions on Thursday May 17th and Friday May 18th.
Thursday May 17th and Friday May 18th Roundtable TOPICS include :
- What is Green,
- Green Entrepreneurs and Dupont Circle,
- Food and Sustainability,
- Green Property Owners,
- Green Economy – jobs and benefits of supporting the green economy.
Saturday May 19th Evening Gala:
- An excellent opportunity to spend an evening “green” networking.
Sunday May 20th:
- Picnic in Dupont Circle – Sustainable Brunch and Energy Efficiency Exhibition.
- Seize this opportunity to host the DDOE exhibit table on Energy Efficiency.
Fine points on participating in events are forthcoming. In the interim - the following link to the Dupont Green website will provide an overview on the aforementioned events. (http://dupontgreenweek.com/).