Department of Energy & Environment

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Energy Assistance Program Applications

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Use this form to apply for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) or the Utility Discount Program (UDP).

You will also need copies of information or documents that provide proof of income and copies of all utility bills, including electric, phone, gas and water).