For Earth Day the Department of Energy and Environment will give away native pollinator plant seeds (while supplies last) at various metro stations across the District.
In support of the Bowser Administration’s efforts to make the District of Columbia the nation’s 51st state, this year’s batch of DOEE pollinator plant seeds will bloom into red and white flowers, emblemizing the stars and bars of the DC flag.
Get yours at the metro stations listed below and help spread the seeds of statehood!
- Anacostia (GR) - Benning Road (BL/SV)
- Brookland (RD) - Cleveland Park (RD)
- Columbia Heights (GR/YL) - Congress Heights (GR)
- Dupont Circle (RD) - Eastern Market (OR/BL/SV)
- Foggy Bottom (OR/BL/SV) - Georgia Ave-Petworth (GR/YL)
- Minnesota (OR) - Potomac Ave (OR/BL/SV)
- Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood (RD) - Shaw/Howard (GR/YL)
- Takoma (RD) - Tenleytown (RD)
- Waterfront (GR)
Read more about Pollinator Gardening>>