Use this form to submit a tip if you observe a District business or organization in violation of one of the following policies:
Food Service Ware Requirements – Use of:
- Foam for food service ware (cups, plates, bowls, take-out containers, etc.)
- Single-use plastic straws and/or stirrers (with an exception for plastic straws requested for medical need)
- Mixed material items like paper bags with plastic windows and paper-lined foil sandwich wraps
Retail Foam Ban – Sale of:
- Foam food service ware (cups, plates, bowls, clamshells, etc.)
- Foam storage containers (ice chests, coolers, etc.)
- Foam packing materials (packing peanuts)
Utensils by Request (NEW Starting January 1st, 2022)
- Submit a tip if you observe that a 3rd party food ordering platform (Uber Eats, Grub Hub, Door Dash, etc.) does not have the option for you to request utensils, condiment packets, and other small disposable food accessory items.
- Submit a tip if a food-serving entity included utensils, condiment packets, and other small disposable food accessory items in your order without your request.
Please note: Your name and contact information is not required in order to submit a tip. Feel free to leave a tip while remaining anonymous.