Please fill out the application below to open a Licensed Mold Professional account. This account will allow individual applicants to apply for a license as a Mold Assessor and/or Mold Remediator, as well as carry out the ongoing notification duties required for all mold professionals.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. If additional information is needed, applicants will be contacted via email.
- $300 For Initial Licenses
- $105 For Renewal Licenses
Application Required Documents
- Passport-type photograph of yourself
- Proof of Insurance (General Liability & Errors and Omission)
- Proof of passing qualified mold examination
- Documented relevant field experience - Employment Verification Form or Proof of Previous Mold Projects
- Proof of Education (where applicable-College Graduate)
- Proof of Existing Professional (where applicable)
as College Graduate
- Copy of Diploma or Degree with thirty semester hours in microbiology, engineering, architecture, industrial hygiene, occupational safety, or a related field of science from an accredited institution and a minimum of one (1) year of documented relevant field experience
as Existing Professional
- A certified industrial hygienist, a professional engineer, a professional registered sanitarian, a certified safety professional, or a registered architect, with at least six (6) months of documented relevant field experience
as High School Graduate
- A high school diploma or the equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of documented relevant field experience.
Mold Professional License/Account Application