The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, March 17, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm. The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
1. Roll Call of Task Force Members
2. Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
3. Timeline Review of Council’s Independent Cost Assessment
4. Reports from Subcommittees
5. Question and Answer Session
6. Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option.
To join remotely:
On a computer or mobile phone:
Event number: 2315 515 3005
Access code: 2315 515 3005
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].