Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Lead Service Line Planning Task Force Discussion with NAACP Chapter
Proposed Meeting Agenda
- Expand the Lead Service Line Interagency Task Force to include the DC Department of Health (Neil) with regards to establishing a mechanism for long-term monitoring of children diagnosed with Elevated Blood Lead Levels
- Identify the number of District households/residents connected to lead water service lines
- Identify households connected to lead water service lines with children aged 6 and under (Disaggregated by Ward) and immediately provide water filtration systems pending full replacement of the lead water service lines.
- Timeline for replacing all service lines - what are the options for a more aggressive timeline?
- Stakeholder engagement/public education with community residents