DOEE is seeking eligible entities to submit applications to administer the District's RiverSmart Rooftops Rebate Program. RiverSmart Rooftops provides rebates to private property owners to promote the voluntary installation of green roofs for the purpose of reducing stormwater runoff and pollution. The project will be funded at $400,000 for two years.
Beginning April 23, 2021, the full text of the Request for Applications (RFA) will be available below.
A person may obtain a copy of this RFA by any of the following means:
- Download from the attachments below.
- Email a request to [email protected] with “Request copy of RFA 2021-2115-WPD” in the subject line.
The deadline for application submissions is May 24, 2021. The online application must be time stamped by 11:59 p.m. on the date the application is due. E-mail the completed application to [email protected]
- Eligibility: All the listed institutions below may apply for this grant:
- Nonprofit organizations, with an IRS 501(c)(3)or 501(c)(4) determinations;
- Faith-based organizations;
- Government agencies;
- Universities/educational institutions; and
- Private Enterprises.
For additional information regarding this RFA, write to: [email protected].