- Meeting Recording
- Meeting Minutes
The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, March 3, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
1. Roll Call of Task Force Members
2. Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
3. Timeline Review of Council’s Independent Cost Assessment
4. Report from Subcommittees
5. Question and Answer Session
6. Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option. To join remotely:
On a computer or mobile phone:
Event number: 2300 044 8138
Access code: 2300 044 8138
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].