ADVISORY: The Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 14, 2022 has been cancelled. The next Task Force meeting will take place on Thursday, April 28th at 2 pm.
The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, April 14, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm.
The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
1. Roll Call of Task Force Members
2. Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
3. Finalize the Guiding Principles
4. Review of DC Water’s Lead Free DC Plan and Costs
5. Discuss Outreach and Partnership Opportunities
6. Reports from Subcommittees
7. Question and Answer Session
8. Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option. To join remotely:
On a computer or mobile phone:
Event number: 2312 971 2090
Access code: 2312 971 2090
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].