The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Friday, June 17, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
- Roll Call of Task Force Members
- Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
- Independent Cost Assessment Update
- Reactions to Proposed Sections of the Draft Report
- Review of Councilmember Janeese George’s Proposed Bill “D.C. Green New Deal”
- Discuss Outreach and Partnership Opportunities
- Reports from Subcommittees
- Question and Answer Session
- Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option. To join remotely:
Join on a computer or mobile phone>>
Event number: 2318 740 7117
Access code: 231 874 07117
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].