The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, September 1, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
- Roll Call of Task Force Members
- Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
- Discussion of Legislation Section
- Timeline of Final Report
- Discuss Outreach and Partnership Opportunities
- Question and Answer Session
- Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option. To join remotely:
On a computer or mobile phone:
Event number: 2310 725 0517
Password: public (782542 from phones)
Access code: 231 072 50517
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].