Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.



Mold Training and Testing

<< Back to Mold - What to Do main page

Training and Testing

To be licensed as a mold professional in the District of Columbia, indoor mold professionals must pass a Department-approved examination. The table below shows DOEE’s approved examinations.

List of DOEE Approved Training Examinations