2005 Wildlife Action Plan contents include:
- Chapters 1-3: Approach, District Overview, Species of Greatest Conservation Need and Their Habitats
- Chapters 4-5: Threats, Conservation Actions - Habitats
- Chapter 6: Conservation Actions - Species
- Chapters 7-8: Public Outreach and Participation, Monitoring, Review and Revision
- Appendices: Scoring Process for Species in Greatest Conservation Need, Species Grouped by Habitat, Threat Ranking to Habitats, Key Meetings in the Development of the WAP, References for Species Fact Sheets
You may also be interested in the 2015 District of Columbia Wildlife Action Plan.