DOEE seeks eligible entities to determine whether e-bikes will help reduce transportation barriers for low-income DC residents through access to this clean transportation alternative. The amount available for the project is $64,400.
A person may obtain a copy of this RFP by any of the following means:
- Download from the Attachments below.
- Email a request to [email protected] with “Request copy of RFA-FY23-PCD-788" in the subject line.
The deadline for application submissions is April 10, 2023. The online application must be time-stamped by 11:59 p.m. on the date the application is due.
Eligibility: The institutions below may apply for these grant funds:
- Nonprofit organizations, including those with IRS 501(c)(3);
- Faith-based organizations;
- Government agencies;
- Universities/educational institutions; and
- Private Enterprises.
Submit an application through the Grants Application Portal.
Electric Bike Pilot Grant - Information Session
Hosted by DOEE, Renewable Energy and Clean Transportation Branch
Monday, March 20, 2023 12:00 PM EST
Meeting number: 2312 053 9282
Join by phone
+1-202-860-2110 Access code: 231 205 39282