<< Back to GreenWrench main page
The GreenWrench Technical Assistance Program provides free pollution prevention guidance and training to District mechanics and auto body shops.
Shown below are PowerPoint presentations (PDF files) that were shown at past GreenWrench workshops and webinars. The files are listed by date and speaker name.
Presentations, July 12, 2022
- RCRA Hazardous Waste, Iven Schroerr
- Green Bucket Safer Chemicals, Janaye Dorsey Riley
- Free Technical Assistance—No Cost to Shops, Rebecca Stack
- Stormwater Inspections at District Autoshops, Mary Polacek
- GreenWrench Plans FY23, Robera Tasissa
November 2, 2021 - GreenWrench Winter Workshops
- GreenWrench Technical Assistance - DesignGreen, Rebecca Stack
- Pollution Prevention for Snow & Ice Removal, Clara Elias
- RCRA C Hazardous Waste, Barbara Williams
- Renewable Energy, Clean Transportation, Kendra Wiley
June 23, 2021 - GreenWrench Virtual Townhall and Workshop
- Bio-Oils - Biosynthetic Technologies, Mike Woodfall
- Storm Drain Filters and All Natural Spill Absorbents - Filtrexx International, Jason Schmidt
- DC Sustainable Energy Utility - DCSEU, Andrew Kunkel
- GreenWrench Technical Assistance Overview, Safer Chemical Testing Outcomes - Rebecca Stack, DesignGreen, LLC
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information about the GreenWrench program, Robera Tasissa, Clean Energy Green Fellow, Energy Administration, at (202) 430-0156 or email, [email protected].