The next meeting of the Lead Service Line Planning Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, April 28, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually on the WebEx link below.
Proposed Meeting Agenda
1. Roll Call of Task Force Members
2. Adoption of Meeting Minutes and Meeting Agenda
3. Finalize the Guiding Principles
4. Review of DC Water’s Lead Free DC Plan and Costs
5. Discuss Outreach and Partnership Opportunities
6. Reports from Subcommittees
7. Question and Answer Session
8. Action Items and Future Agenda Items
The Task Force is only offering a remote meeting option. To join remotely:
On a computer or mobile phone:
Event number: 2301 848 0223
- By phone:
Access code: 2301 848 0223
For additional information, please contact DOEE at [email protected].