For general information about the Air Quality Division, please email [email protected] or call (202) 535-2250
- Interim Associate Director Collin Burrell - (202) 535-2255
- Monitoring - Rama Tangirala - (202) 535-2989
- Asbestos Permitting & Enforcement - Ralph Knatt - (202) 535-2998
- Permitting Branch (Title V / Minor Source Permits) - Stephen Ours - (202) 535-1747
- Compliance & Enforcement - Hannah Ashenafi - (202) 281-7485
- Planning Branch (Air Regulations/Emissions Inventories/Vehicle Inspections and Maintenance) – Joseph Jakuta – (202) 669-5817
Complaints about engine idling or nuisance odors should be reported via the DC311 App or the DC 311 Website. Learn more about our citizen enforcement program for engine idling.
Complaints about harmful levels of smoke, dust, or other potential outdoor air quality violations can be reported through DOEE'S Enforcement and Compliance Database (ECD).