Legislation on Energy, Renewable Energy and the Environment
DOEE participates in legislative issues before the DC Council to pursue the establishment of conservation programs and policies which foster energy efficiency and affordable services. Below please find a document list of current legislation and initiatives.
If you are interested in viewing other District laws, please visit the District’s Legislative Information Management System.
- Energy Efficiency Financing Act of 2010
- Healthy Schools Act of 2010
- Solar Thermal Incentive Emergency Amendment Act of 2010
- Sustainable Energy Utility Emergency Amendment Act of 2010
- Lead Hazard Prevention and Elimination Act of 2008
- Comprehensive Stormwater Management Enhancement Amendment Act of 2008
- Clean and Affordable Energy Act of 2008
- Clean Cars Act of 2008