To process your lead-activity notification faster, please review the flyer and include the following documents within your ProjectDox project submittal.
- Scope of work describing the activities.
- Any additional pertinent information about the project.
- Such as square footage of the disturbed paint.
- Photos of the project area(s), including specific photos of the components to be disturbed during the activity.
If the information shows a requirement to adhere to our District’s lead law, we may also need to view the following items.
- Lead-related EPA or DOEE accredited training certifications.
- Current DOEE certifications for lead abatement supervisor on the project.
- Current DOEE certification for lead abatement workers on project.
- Current EPA renovation firm certification.
- Current DOEE business entity certification.
- Any lead-related surveys, reports, and enforcement actions, including notices and/or orders.
For more information, contact Terrence Henry, Jr. by phone at 202-654-6003 or by email at [email protected]. Although we strive to respond to all communications as soon as practicable, we will respond within 24 hours or the next business day for phone voicemails and 48 hours for emails.
- Apply online for a Lead Abatement & Renovation Permit
- Certification Applications for Lead-Based Paint Activities [PDF]
- Apply for Individual or Business Entity Certification Online
- Lead-Based Paint Training Provider Accreditation Application [PDF]
- Lead-Based Paint Activity Form [PDF]
2013 Lead Regulations Finalized
- Notice of Dust Sampling Form [PDF]
- Property Access Consent Form [PDF]
- Clearance Receipt Acknowledgement [PDF]
- Tenant Right to Return Post-Relocation Form [PDF]