DOEE offers multiple ways to green your home and make your property more sustainable. We can help you save money and improve the environment.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program: Energy bill assistance for income-qualified residents. Read More>>
- Affordable Solar Program: Free solar panel systems for income-qualified tenants and homeowners. Read More>>
- Weatherization Assistance Program: Get help weatherizing your home and save money on your energy bills. Read More>>
- MapDwell: Free evaluation of your home’s rooftop solar potential. Read More>>
- Buy Green Power: Get your electricity from sources like wind and solar. Read More>>
- Sustainable Energy Utility: From energy-efficient lighting and appliances to home energy audits and retrofits—financial incentives and rebates are available. Read More>>
RiverSmart Homes Program: Improve your property with rain gardens, trees, rain barrels, and more. Read More>>
RiverSmart Rebates: Get money back when you install trees, rain gardens, rain barrels, or remove impervious surfaces from your property. Read More>>
RiverSmart Rewards Stormwater Fee Discounts: Lower your water bill by making your property RiverSmart. Read More>>
RiverSmart Rooftops Rebate Program: Receive a rebate to help fund the installation of a green roof on your building. Read more >>
Home Health Incentives
Healthy Homes: Lead, mold, and mildew help for qualifying residents. Read More>>
Home Radon Testing: Receive a free radon test kit. Read More>>
Sustainable DC: See how the things you do to save money and improve your health can help make DC healthier and greener too. Read More>>
For more information visit incentives.dc.gov.
- Looking for ways to green your business and make it more sustainable? Visit Commercial Green Incentives.